Monday, September 26, 2011

How to Self-Publish Words

I can't tell you how many times I've thought about self-publishing...because I can't count that high.  At the rate I'm going, I wouldn't be at all surprised if one day I dove head-first into that world (well, based on my diving abilities, I guess it would have to be more like a belly-flop, but that doesn't sound nearly as fun).  In case you're getting ready to take the plunge, check out these 25 things you should know before you even dip your toes in.

By the time I got down to #25, I was thinking maybe I didn't really want to go in the water anyway because it looks pretty cold and it might be nicer to just sit on the edge for a while.  But I'm glad I read the article because that still sounds better than jumping off the high dive, blindfolded, into a pool of sharks.  (I'm not a fan of seafood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment